Please note that this page is for gifting the Puppy Preschool course. After purchase, you will receive an email with information for the gift recipient to claim their course.
To purchase the course for yourself, click here.
The early weeks of a puppy’s development are so important if you want your adult dog to end up well behaved and polite. This course will help you do things correctly now, so you won't pay the price later! Every lesson is broken down into simple steps with both video tutorials and written instructions. Easy homework activities are included so you can make training fun and incorporate it into your lifestyle. No need to spend hours each day trying to squeeze in practice time! Plus, you can connected directly to Robin and her team for any questions you may encounter throughout the course.
Here's what you'll get in Robin's Puppy Preschool course
- Nearly 5 hours of video content
- Detailed written information to expand on what is seen in each video
- Downloadable PDFs for housebreaking, training tips and homework tracking
- Email access to Robin if you have questions
- Access to Robin's newsletter for more training ideas.
Start today and learn
- How to effectively deal with puppy biting.
- The best housebreaking advice.
- How to help your pup to be calm and quiet in a crate.
- Fun and easy ways to build confidence so your pup can better handle stress in adulthood.
- Teach your pup to tolerate and enjoy grooming.
- How to avoid resource guarding behaviors from developing.
- What proper play and greeting skills with other dogs should look like.
- How to get your pup to willingly let go of items.
- Teach your pup to relax and lay calmly at your feet.
- What are the right type of toys for your pup and what should be avoided.
- What to expect as your pup matures and goes into adolescence.
- Healthy lifestyle and first aid advice.
- Plus much more!!